1. Healthy & Delicious BruschettaThese are one of the most popular breakfast dishes for corporate meetings. Topped with sliced juicy tomatoes, basil and fresh ricotta, the crunchy bruschetta gives a perfect amalgamation of light yet refreshing taste. It is a healthy and fulfilling breakfast dish that goes perfect with a cup of freshly-brewed cappuccino.
2. Delicious WafflesYou can’t resist when waffles are on the menu. These are also filling, delicious and look beautiful. When arranging a waffle buffet, make sure you add the vanilla cream, cinnamon butter, maple syrup and nutella to treat the taste buds of your staff and clients.
3. PaninisDo you want something warm and delicious for corporate breakfast meetings? Look no further than paninis. These are filling food options that are perfect for longer corporate meetings and conferences. This will keep your team fueled through the business event. You can tweak this dish and add fillings:
- Eggs and smashed potatoes
- Grilled mushrooms and spinach
4. Scrumptious MuffinsYou can never go wrong with delicious muffins. These are perfect breakfast option across Australia. Assorted muffins with chocolate and cream toppings can grab the attention during a business meeting. It is good to pair with coffee or tea to enhance the flavours. Make sure you choose the best café in Adelaide, South Australia where you can get these things done without any disturbance. You can find other delicious food pairings with coffee in such cafes.
5. Museli PotsThere is no denying that breakfast should be kept healthy, filling and refreshing. If your clients and team prefer the same, then include museli pots in your no-buss breakfast menu. This option is perfect for diet conscious people. Many cafes serve museli pots with coconut yogurt as well for vegans.
6. CroissantsIt is the best bakery option that can fuel your tummy and keep you full throughout your corporate event. You clients, staff and guests can choose to have crispy and fluffy plain croissants with fruit jam and butter along with a cup of coffee. You should include this in your corporate breakfast meetings and make the most out of your event.